How To Setup YIM's Theme
1) Once you have downloaded the custom YIM Theme, unzip the contents. There will be 5 individual bitmap images inside the Zipped file. If you do not have an unzip utility, you can download an evaluation software by visiting the following link:
2) Enter the skin directory where your YIM software is installed. The directory should be:
3) Right-click in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\skins directory, and create a new folder named mn12themeta
4) Move all 5 files from the unzipped folder (from Step 1) into the new folder/directory created from Step 3 (mn12themeta)
5) Open YIM and login into the network. Once you have logged on, click on the Login menu and the Preferences option.
6) Click on the Appearance option under the Category section on the left hand side of the window. On the right side of the window, click the down arrow next to the Current Theme menu. Chose the option mn12themeta. Click on the Apply button, and then the OK button.