TCCoA Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. General Tech
    I’m in need of knowing what this part is called. No it’s not a vacuum tee I’ve already tried looking it up and finding the part but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. It won’t hold idle unless I hit the gas a little bit after I cover the hole. It goes to the brake booster any tips on what this...
  2. Brakes
    So I’ve got a broken connection on my vacuum tee that leads to the brake booster. I’ve already replaced the rubber grommet for the booster but I can’t seem to find this part anywhere or any ideas on how I can just jimmy rig it. Any ideas?
1-2 of 2 Results