TCCoA Forums banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Tech
    I’m in need of knowing what this part is called. No it’s not a vacuum tee I’ve already tried looking it up and finding the part but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. It won’t hold idle unless I hit the gas a little bit after I cover the hole. It goes to the brake booster any tips on what this...
1-1 of 1 Results