TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the same combination seen in this thread (I don’t meant it’s similar, I mean it’s the SAME parts).

The upper is allegedly extrude-honed. I say allegedly, because I didn’t have it done and have never seen another extrude-honed part to compare it to. The previous owner told me about the extrude hone AFTER we had decided on a price and was shipping it to me (there was no attempt to extort more money from me). He stated he had a number of manifolds for sale, and had forgotten this one had been extrude-honed. I have no reason to doubt him, but it wasn’t something likely to make any difference with my stock longblock. The inside walls of the upper are smooth and have a different finish than that of the lower, for whatever that’s worth.

You can see where there was some hood contact

The lower does not include a bung for an ACT sensor. You will need to extend your wiring harness and install one in your airbox or elsewhere in your intake track.

Upper-lower fasteners will be included. Gaskets, mounting fasteners, fuel rails and injectors not included

If interested in fuel rails or injectors, please contact me. These are not exotic or Cobra-specific parts. These were transferred from my stock manifold.

TPS and IAC valve are included, although I cannot vouch for their condition.

Now with 99% fewer spiders (edit: Pics at top of post are current. "spider pics" are from a few weeks ago, during a parts-liberation expedition

Asking $450

Price does not include shipping. I accept cash and Paypal (I will split any Paypal fees with the buyer)

Preference will be given to local buyers. I am in Tempe, AZ. I often travel south through Tucson and down to Bisbee. Anywhere within an hour or so of those places would qualify as “local” for me. I won’t deliver the parts to your door, but I will meet you halfway. Bonus points if “halfway” is somewhere pretty and I can pass the trip off as “sightseeing." Bonus points are redeemable for high-fives. Bonus points have no cash value.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I see you have a 4.6 now. What happened to your 5.0?

I put a Cobra intake on my 5.0 and like it a lot better. This with freeflowing exhaust gives a boost to the seat of the pants thrill.

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the '92 suffered a crippling transmission failure and got parked behind my father's machine shop. I left the country a couple weeks later (working abroad) and didn't return for 5 years. When I got back, I needed a car, so my parent's horse-traded me their '94 Thunderbird for my '92.

Long story short, my father is keeping the motor out of the '92. The rest is being slowly parted out, unless someone wants the rolling chassis (sans motor). I just don't have time for it, I barely have time to pull the potentially useful parts off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts