TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay almost done with the swap but I have come across a little problem. I don't remember seeing this posted on any swap questions, but I have a bad memory.

The way the gear selecter cable connects to the tbird tranny and mustang tranny are different. How have you other swappers corrected this? Thanks

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought it was just the sensor that had to be swapped over, not the whole piece going into the tranny. Okay, thanks

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
For some reason on my GT tranny it now locks the shifter into place in 2nd gear instead of Drive. Not sure how to fix this. It now just slips into N without having to push the button. Anyone else have this issue with this?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got a hold of a scanner...

P1747- control solenoid short
P0755- shift solenoid b
P0750- shift soleniod a
P0743- tcc electrical fault
P0712- tft sensor low input

All of these make me think its the wrong repinning of the bulkhead....I double checked the diagram against my car and all seems well...reopened the pan to check the connections and everything seems okay there too. Anything else to look for/at? If not I'mm gonna have to swap over all the electronics from my 96 tranny.
Oh and yes I moved the tcc mlps vss oss over.

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
Okay almost done with the swap but I have come across a little problem. I don't remember seeing this posted on any swap questions, but I have a bad memory.

The way the gear selecter cable connects to the tbird tranny and mustang tranny are different. How have you other swappers corrected this? Thanks
I used the Tbird MLPS and modified the cable and bracket to mount to the mustang lever

1 - 7 of 7 Posts