TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got an 02 GT MAF and the matching intake tube.

I've never used it since the car's trans went out the day I got it.

Available for local p/u in Seal Beach, CA

$70 shipped within the US, $80 to canada.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
is this the MAF that everyone talks about to really wake the car up? and it requires the tune to work properly?

how good of condition is it in and how much to ship to 37167?
Yes, this is the MAF that everyone talks about to REALLY wake the car up.

By the way, at $70 you're saving $10 over what I paid :/

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It'll fit a 95 if you get a 96+ pigtail, yes.

I'm not sure the SCT tuner will work on a 1995, but I do have a separate tuner for a 1995 I'd be willing to let go for $70 shipped, you'd have to get it reset and a new tune applied though. It's the big old monster blue one. I think it's an Xcal I.

·
Registered
641 Posts
It'll fit a 95 if you get a 96+ pigtail, yes.

I'm not sure the SCT tuner will work on a 1995, but I do have a separate tuner for a 1995 I'd be willing to let go for $70 shipped, you'd have to get it reset and a new tune applied though. It's the big old monster blue one. I think it's an Xcal I.
Pigtail? The only thing I see when I associate pigtail with vehicles are the GIANT ones we had when I was in the Army... Are you talking about the thing that plugs into the MAF on top?

Thanks! If it's all not too expensive, I would like to buy them.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yes that's what he is talking about

If you get an even newer pigtail like out of the lightning you can use that MAFS integral ait sensor
Hmm, where would I find one of those? SOrry but I am a sponge for information. If I don't know the answer, I want to find out.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For $150 shipped you can have the MAF, intake, tuner (it still works, but again, it needs to be unlocked by a professional SCT tuner, I stupidly left the tune on the black thunderbird when I sent it to the junkyard and it's still locked to it) and I'll even go to the junkyard and get a pigtail for you to solder into your 94/95 harness.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
my car is in the shop getting the transmission fixed so its probably going to be VERY expensive and i am broke. i am interested in the MAF and the tune tho.

is the xcal2 unlocked? if it is unlocked and it is tuned to a stock 96 v8 bird, will it just plug into my bird? or will i still need to take it to an SCT guy? and last, i dont know if you were hinting to me that it wont work by suggesting the tune but if i cant afford the xcal right now will the MAF require a tune to work right?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Xcal2 is UNLOCKED. Will plug directly into your bird and you have your choice of the 3 tunes.

I am suggesting to the others with a 94/95 that they should definitely invest in a tune, the Xcal I is locked.

I also have a CV 80mm maf that's been modified (cut off the flange at the end to make it round to mount up to a round filter. Works good.) $40 shipped.

Xcal2 with the 80mm Mustang GT maf and intake tube for $300 shipped within the continental US.
Will ship together when payment clears.
No payment yet,
first payment to [email protected] gets it.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

$300 SHIPPED for the 02 GT MAF, intake tube and a SCT XCAL II UNLOCKED with three tunes on it within the continental US. The xcal is the non backlit version which allows for adjustments to the tune by the user.

Need this gone, need cash.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
probably not the same as the lightning maf, you can see the ford OE PN in the pic.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTT
I need money and want this gone, make offers.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
uh, bump?

no lower offers for a bloody xcal?

·
Super Moderator
12,230 Posts
PM sent. Let's make a deal.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts