TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how involved this conversion is? other than computer re-program? i'm gonna take the easy way out and use an 02 mustang air box. any harness changes? if so, anybody make pigtail conversions?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
You are on the right track and it's pretty easy. The things you mentioned are the hardest parts, programming and the pigtail. It isn't a difficult swap by any means though.

I would talk to Lonnie about all of it because he has everything you need.

Darrin

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
well.. really only the pigtail and orienting the stupid airbox in the bay.. ordering a reburn isn't hard at all :)

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
well.. really only the pigtail and orienting the stupid airbox in the bay..
Even that part is pretty easy. I just removed the old air box and stuffed the snorkel of the GT box into the hole. Even the wiring was simple. On mine all the wire colors matched up.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
yep.. just stating that it isn't really hard

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, cool. who does the puter re-flashing and is there anyone close to fort wayne, indiana?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I got a 96-up Ford MAF pigtail new if you are interested... Lonnie can take care of you for the reburn...

Israel

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is it plug and play, how much shipped to 46750 (usps po box, but they hold packages for me), and do you accept paypal?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
is it plug and play, how much shipped to 46750 (usps po box, but they hold packages for me), and do you accept paypal?
You will have to splice it with your current maf harness.. I do accept paypal. Hows $40 shipped (included in the price paypal fee's). Here's a pic:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i get the brass fittings, gaskets and speedo drive too? wow!!!! what else ya got?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts