TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I pulled the trans pan AGAIN today to replace the TCC solenoid and noticed that the circuit board in the trans looks like it's busted. It's right next to the TCC solenoid where it goes down and before it runs under the shift solenoids. I don't know what it's supposed to look like but it doesn't look right to me. I've added three pics to show what I mean.
I put an 02 V6 Mustang transmission in my 94 SC a couple weeks back and it will not go into lockup. It shifts through all gears great but the TC does not lock up and has never locked up since install. After 7 or 8 miles of driving the OD light starts flashing and when I pull codes it comes up with 2, DTC 652 TCC solenoid circuit fault and DTC 628..excess transmission slippage detected. As soon as the engine is restarted the OD light starts flashing unless the battery has been disconnected but as soon as 7 or 8 miles of driving occurs it starts flashing again with the same codes...been through that 5 times. I've checked the wiring harness for the correct pinout and all is good. I've pulled the 4 TC to flexplate nuts to make sure the TC was in all the way and with nuts off the converter moves as it should. I've adjusted the MLPS and no change. I'm going to change the TCC solenoid but for those that know what the circuit board is supposed to look like please tell me what you think of the pictures. And if anyone has any input or advise about my problem please chime in. I need all the help I can get with this.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Never mind...I got it... but thanks for your input. The O.E lockup solenoid was used but apparently it was bad because I put in a new one tonight and went for a good long spin. The TC is locking up now smooth as a new born babies azz and no flashing OD light. As for the circuit board...I popped it out and took a good look at it and whatever it is/was I was looking at doesn't seem to be in an area of the board that would cause any problems. Anyway, right now I am one happy camper.:D BTW Don, thanks for your compliment on my two SC's in your other reply to my questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts