TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..helping a friend out with this, quite the deal to be had here!!

Up for auction is a 4.6 Ford "Aluminator" engine to fit 03-04 Cobra or S197 mustangs. However i'm sure for a race setup it wouldn't be too difficult to adapt to a MN12 or FN10 Chassis. I combined an 04 terminator engine and Teksid aluminum block with all new bearings and seals for my S197 project that i have to part with.

This engine is FRESHLY BUILT, NEVER BEEN RAN! was built by very competent local machine shop with lots of mod motor experience...

here is the run down...

Teksid Aluminum block (arguably Fords best and strongest aluminum block w/ 4 bolt mains and all!)
S197 motor mount adapter plates and mount brackets (just bolted on this can still go right in an 03-04 cobra
04 Cobra Manley H-Beam rods
04 Cobra Forged 8-bolt crank
04 Cobra Manley Forged pistons
04 Cobra heads w/ fresh valve seals and fresh valve job
Accufab billet 60-2 crank trigger wheel (can be swapped for oem.)
04 Cobra water pump w/ pulley
04 Cobra Crank pulley/ damper
-10 AN plumbing for the coolant "mod" lines out of water pump to the heads (can be easily returned back to OEM Style hoses)
Canton oil pan baffle
Canton road race oil pan w/ gasket
Kick Ass Blue Ford Racing valve cover set
MMR side bolt kit
ARP main studs
ARP head studs
All new OEM Ford gaskets
all new bearings and seals everywhere. This motor was built with a Teksid block and the rest of the parts were out of a donor 04 Cobra crate engine that had 1 burned piston. That piston was replaced with a brand new one and the rest of the rotating assembly is like new or new. It has a modified Cobra timing cover on it(modified to use 1/2" magnetic crank sensor)

despite the motor mounts and such this would make a GREAT replacement for any 03-04 cobra and would save 75 lbs. off the front of the car by going with the aluminum block!!

Pictures are obviously not as described above...the DESCRIPTION is what you get, not the photos...but otherwise everything you see is what you get.

I can deliver this engine within a couple hundred miles for a fee. Shipping will be freight through R+L or YRC and you should expect to pay $450 or MORE. Any questions please feel free to call me! 410-633-1571 and ask for Brian.

$4,600 OBO!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Beautiful... Wow.. What's the winning lotto numbers?? Lol

·
Registered
332 Posts
How much for the motor in the picture?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since this isn't mine, i'm not entirely sure what's left. Call that number listed to talk to Brian, he's got alot of the stuff seperately...not sure what he does or doesn't still have.

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hmm wonder how much im getting back in taxes this year lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Please

2000.00 ??:zraped:??