TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 94 t-bird 4.6LX. It had 80k miles on it and in great condition minus a rod bearing. Im not trying to sell that engine though..

Prices are for best offer

tremec T-56 (sold)

94 thunderbird LX 80k (part out- it's complete minus engine and trans thus far) Its in very good condition and was not abused before i drove it for 9 months.... {has a pioneer deck with speakers i installed w my custom speaker mounts in front.. cost me total of $350 for everything but i wouldn't expect but a few dollars}

The explorer engine is ready to install into thunderbird. 2002 explorer 4.6L from a test vehicle with about 13K on it. It has currently installed all the t-bird sensors, crower II cams, Kooks jet hot coated headers, 97 tbird fuel rails new from ford, higher flow injectors for the cams etc..and i have a new 255ips fuel pump.

I think the brand was fidanza for the clutch kit.. Clutch/flywheel/press plate stage 2 for a 2002 mustang gt. Fits the t-56 trans and the 4.6 engine is why i used them. New in box.

It had some mustang alarm on it i was told, and the keyless entry.

I need to get rid of everything in the next few months. i expect something around 1500 for trans ( 0 miles on it ) same or less for engine. car parts however, if i dont get rid of them the whole thing is going to junk yard. Car only has 80k miles on it and was in great condition minus a rod bearing in the old engine, not the one im selling( i should have done a rebuild instead of modify OMG..)

661-992-5299
[email protected]
Thank you all,
Chris

·
Registered
836 Posts

·
Banned
998 Posts
I sent this link to a friend who is looking for a 255 fuel pump.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Sending PM on fuel pump....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
situation is: car is at parents house many states away from me. Cannot get my dad to do anything to car so i can not sell any parts at the moment.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I'm really interested in the engine. I'd have to drive and get it though how far are you from phoenix?

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
situation is: car is at parents house many states away from me. Cannot get my dad to do anything to car so i can not sell any parts at the moment.
Well, where is the car? Is it possible to see it? I'll be traveling for my job from Alabama to South Carolina to Louisiana during the next few weeks...

·
3,868 Posts
Man count me out this guy is doing some micky mouse BS here. If he wanted these items moved he would have pics posted and at least been more responsive. Itsn ot like he is selling a cup holder either. Do you or do you NOT want to make a sale this year. Lets see pics and answers. I have a feeling the engine isn't near me anyway, maybe its on mars.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Man count me out this guy is doing some micky mouse BS here. If he wanted these items moved he would have pics posted and at least been more responsive. Itsn ot like he is selling a cup holder either. Do you or do you NOT want to make a sale this year. Lets see pics and answers. I have a feeling the engine isn't near me anyway, maybe its on mars.
+1
Can't sell what you don't have.

But he did say:

·
Registered
836 Posts
+1
Can't sell what you don't have.

But he did say:
Relax and read a little guys. He can't get to anything currently and his family won't help with shipping or pickup arrangements. I got an email from him a couple days ago. Honestly I would just wait and see if he can get things figured out. I am sure he will post when the stuff is available to ship or pickup.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
apologise for not replying on here. I did not realise i had activity. I thought it was supposed to email me but i dont see any.. Anyways, as i see it now, if you can pick up parts, or help me figure out how to arrange part to be shipped or picked up, then we can begin to process the transactions. What i am trying to say is i have me who is in Texas, the car in southern california, and my setp mom with keys to the garage and car. She cannot help with much more than to unlock these things. Now my dad works out of state so i cannot catch him for a moment to help on this. I am not sure of a shipping company that will do everything, walking in back yard to find parts etc, but i do not know.. Im pretty busy with work and school and am about to move again. The best way to contact me is email, i get it sent to phone: [email protected] although i will try to log on here more often..

To those of you who were requesting pics. I will try to get on that today. I am at work right now and plan to work on that 460 today to get it tuned up : )

edit: maybe ill just throw pics on geocities or imagshack...

·
3,868 Posts
Id still love to get the engine but I just dropped 1300 on my teeth so there goes any money I had sorry hey free bump on some go fast parts.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i see your in san diego.. lucky SOB.. i lived there a year until i moved to texas. car is 3 hrs north of u in palmdale. 93550

im getting on those pics right now.. my phone internet is going way slow so this is taking forever!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
i have trans and car pics too but will take care of that stuff upon request..

By tbirdkilla

By tbirdkilla ^STOCK EXPLORER FRONT COVER

By tbirdkilla ^EXPLORER ENGINE BEFORE CONVERSION

By tbirdkilla ^EXPLORER ENGINE BEFORE CONVERSION 2

By tbirdkilla ^EXPLORER ENGINE BEFORE CONVERSION 3

By tbirdkilla ^CURRENT EXPLODER ENGINE WITH TBIRD FRONT COVER, CROWER II CAMS, SPRINGS FOR THE CAMS, TBIRD SENSORS, TBIRD VALVE COVERS(TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK STOCK TBIRD), 97 TBIRD FUEL RAILS, HIGHER FLOW INJCTORS.. read my first post to see if i missed any modifications on engine....?..

By tbirdkilla ^another angle of current explorer engine

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
What's the best deal you can do on the t56?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts