TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
vBulletin Message
No attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

:D

I'd really like to see that tho!

Did you see the episode of 'Hot Rod Mag TV' (Ithink it was that one, and Lord knows they run the same episodes enough) where they put a 5.0 in a ZX3?
It was awesome.

·
Registered
658 Posts
thats prety sweet.
I wonder what kinda times it can run.

danman

·
Registered
343 Posts
I think I wet myself.......................

Could you imagin pulling up next to a Camaro or a Vette MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA what fun that would be..........

·
Registered
27 Posts
It was at the PRI show in the flesh. Stand back and close the hood and the car looks completely stock save for the giant Cobra brakes, wide wheels and the dual 2.25" tips out one side. The car looks factory. It was unbelieveable. Also what was unbeliveable was the price. Sit down,......... with customer supplied donor car...... $65K. Worth it.......maybe, but definitely cool. I will post some pics I go twhile there as soon as I can get them on the net.

Chris

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
GreenBird said:
I don't care what you do to it. It's still a fucus.
but it is a sleeper... i hate the styling of those cars.. but id get one if i could and it wasnt so expensive. just cause its different and FAST.. i wonder if it gets any traction?! -greg

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Re: nice but...

fat_stan said:
it's not rear wheel.
Then how does the car move? the engine is not transversally mounted, so please explain. and BTW, they have RWD conversion kits for the focus.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Actually it is RWD. They used the Cobra 6 speed trans and IRS in the rear. The rear end is so wide compared to the Focus that the rear wheels have tons of backspacing just like the stock wheels which gives it even more of a stock like look.

Chris

·
Registered
7,557 Posts

um, it's rwd...I guess it's not rice.

This one was photoshopped, duh.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Then how does the car move? the engine is not transversally mounted, so please explain.
Not all FWD cars had transversly mounted engines.
The first ones that come to mind are
Olds Toronado
Buick Riv
Caddilac eldorado

I know there are more...I just can't think of any right now.

danman

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
GreenBird said:
I don't care what you do to it. It's still a fucus.
And no matter how many times you say that, It will still hand you your 'hind-end'

But when that little tic-tac goes blowin by you and makes you look funny, comfort yourself and save face to your peers by saying "It's still a Focus"

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
$65k is obsurd.... i'd rather get a 03 cobra convertable... at least i wouldn't have to amputate my legs or any of my passangers to fit in the thing....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts