TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
07 Meets and Events

We should plan at least 6 or more meets, mini meets, and or get togethers for this 2007 year. This will be our official WI meet thread for ideas on any up coming meets. Please express your ideas and post feedback on future events. Here are some ideas that I came up with. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Josh

Closing meet at Restraint / Track meet:

When- Mid fall
Where- Great lakes, WI International Raceway (?), or Rock Falls

Christmas Party:

When- Early Dec or mid Jan
Where- TBA

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thunderbird Club of Wisconsin

Cruse nights, auto shows and meets

http://www.wisconsin-thunderbirds.org/ctcwWebSite/UpcomingEvents.html

·
Registered
799 Posts
Car Craft Nationals in St Paul. Usually the third weekend in July. Also that weekend is the UMWTC picnic.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
oh yeah, good thinking :thumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
There are plenty of weekly cruise-ins around the Milwaukee area all summer. Solid Gold McDonalds on Wednesday, Georgie Porgies on Saturday. These would make for decent mini meets.

·
Registered
349 Posts
yea there are a lot of them, theres also longnecks on national ave in big bend off I-43

·
Registered
799 Posts
Rudy's Drive Inn in Lacrosse has a weekly cruise night too. One of the nights is a Ford only night sponsored by Midwest Ford car club. I don't remember thier exact name. I only made it to one of them last Summer.
Sparta Butterfest has a car show on the second Sunday of June.
Holmen Corn fest has a huge car show on the second or third Sunday of August.

·
Registered
463 Posts
The Iowa SC club has their SC/GTP club clash I belive on May 19 at tristate raceway.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mini Track meet April 7th at GLD, free racing!

·
Registered
229 Posts
What about going to a car show? I know there's a car show in Sheboygan Falls on july 1st, it's called the Ducktona and it gets a good turn out. Plus it would be cool to have tbirds, cougars,mark VIII, etc. You don't see too many of them in car shows unless they're from the 50's. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you have a date, time, and website? I'll post it up.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The date of the car show is Sunday July 1st from noon to 4pm. Here's the link if want to look at it for yourselves.

http://www.sheboyganfalls.org/ducktona.htm

And on their page I believe they did an error or it could be from last year and they haven't updated it, but it says July 2. That's a Monday this year, so it should actually say the 1st.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
posted

·
Registered
229 Posts
Asked off in advance the other day. So I'm crossing my fingers they'll grant me the day off.

·
Registered
463 Posts
There is a Dyno Day at Performance Plus in Madison, WI this weekend on June 3rd. I belive the cost is $75 for 3 pulls. I'll be there for sure.

·
Registered
349 Posts
There is a Dyno Day at Performance Plus in Madison, WI this weekend on June 3rd. I belive the cost is $75 for 3 pulls. I'll be there for sure.
if my car is up and running by then ill go

·
Registered
349 Posts
were see this week, gotta find a way to test the crank position sensor

1 - 20 of 20 Posts