TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Since Steve think's it be a good idea and I think it's worth a shot. We want to plan one last meet before the winter comes. I was thinking either September 24th or October 1st. So EVERYBODY post up if you can or can not make it on either date. It has also crossed my mind to see if the crown vic guys want to do something together maybe at the same place which it was a pretty decient place. Granted it was $4 to get in but it was worth it to me. I will wait a week and see what kinda participation we have here and then talk to cvn guy's. If there is close to nothing in a week I give up.

Dennis

·
Registered
229 Posts
Count me in. I just got the car back together again Saturday night so I'm uup for a meet.

Anyone gonna be at the Harper cruise in St Clair Shores this Wednesday ?? I plan on cruising around 6:30 or so after I get outta work.

Later,
Jon

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's say October 1st then plan for it. I will make that the last day I drive the car.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
i should be able to make the 1st of october, ill be home in troy for that weekend, but i may have to take off early, being that i have school and work in ohio monday morning..

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ok so that's 3 people so far within 3 hours that said there in. I'll give it some more time before I post over on cvn and see if there interested. I would love to get atleast 10 of us tccoa guys to meet up with them. Some of there car's that I seen Saturday were nice. (only really saw 2 or 3 didnt get a chance to look at all a there's).

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured that you would be

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Count me in, as long as I get a ride in DENNIS' CAR!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
you guys care if my bring my buddy with a SVT contour?
It's actually quite the project.
They took a Contor SE, dropped in a 3.0 block with SVT heads, cams, etc. Body kit, Centerline wheels, koni adjustables, H&R's, SCT tuned. A lot of custom work on it, it's pretty cool.
You guys mind if I bring him? They just finished it like...2 weeks ago. I'm not guaranteeing he will come, but it's quite a hike, so I'll see if I can get him to follow me out there.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ThunderBeast86 said:
Count me in, as long as I get a ride in DENNIS' CAR!!
:uppoint: :uppoint:
no problem. I'm hoping to get it dyno'd before then.
Alright so October 1st Stoneycreek metro park. Let's say we meet between 1 and 2. We can see how much participate in the next 3 weeks then decide on food.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ThunderBeast86 said:
You guys mind if I bring him? They just finished it like...2 weeks ago. I'm not guaranteeing he will come, but it's quite a hike, so I'll see if I can get him to follow me out there.
It's not too bad of a drive. took me a little over an hour but I also hit some constuction and was forced to drive on the gravel on m-59 I beleive.:redmad: That should be cleared up by then. also had to stop for gas and thought I was lost for about 5 minutes. Even if you want we can meet at my house and go out there. We still got time so will see.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah that's straight with me. The guy's that are out by you can meet at my place then try and meet up with Jon who is close to the park and go in together if ya want.

·
Registered
257 Posts
97Thunderbird06 said:
we can meet somewhere all togeather and just follow into the park at the same time so all the Tbirds, cat and mark 8's if we got any of those...and just follow into the park and get there all at the same time.

Good Idea "97thunderbird06" however.......We have a hard enough time getting guy's to come out to a meet, let alone a t-bird/cougar parade into the park!!!!!!! Good luck on that one:eek: :eek:. Lets try and REGROUP and get the MICH tccoa chapter like it used to be when we had our meets at T-Birds restaraunt! 15 plus cars.

As long as there is no rain :D , I will be there.

And I am all for others coming even if they do not have birds/cougars we need more cars!! Lets try and keep it a FORD show.

Steve 4.6L

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Steve 4.6L said:
Lets try and REGROUP and get the MICH tccoa chapter like it used to be when we had our meets at T-Birds restaraunt! 15 plus cars.

As long as there is no rain :D , I will be there.

And I am all for others coming even if they do not have birds/cougars we need more cars!! Lets try and keep it a FORD show.

Steve 4.6L
Right right. I should mention if it is raining will postpone but if there is no rain and is a little cloudy with a small chance of rain we will still meet up there.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts