TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
10" Subwoofer(s) for sale

Hi everyone. I am selling some Rockford Fosgate P1S410 subwoofers. I had these in an infinite baffle system in my Mustang not too long ago. I took them out with the intent of selling because I wanted to be able to use the trunk again and I had already put the Kickers in my Tbird. These subs have seen very little use and are still pretty fresh. Even though I paid roughly $240 for two at Best Buy, I'd be happy to get $40 for one. If anyone might be interested in buying the second one I have, I'll take $80 for both. These have been sitting in their boxes since fall of last year. These are practically brand new. Prices do not include shipping.

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump. Price drop. Realized I listed them unrealistically high. I'm open to reasonable offers/ trades too!

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump...anyone?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damn!!!:eek: I would like to get both of these but won't know if I'll have extra money until after I have completed my front susp. Almost everything that moves in the front of my car needs replaced. I love these cars but damn it adds up quick:beek:

Anyways, looks like you have some good speakers and probably won't have any trouble sell'n them. I know these go for around $55-$65 NEW each (shipped). I hope you have these after I'm done with my car. I can offer around $90 for both or more not sure yet.

Aaron

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went through a phase like that with my car too. It seemed like everything up front went kaput.

I'm not looking to go much lower than $70 each...especially since these are being sold at under 60% of what I paid for them. $55 each + shipping is the absolute lowest I'll go. If I have to go any lower, I'll just hold on to them until I find another use for them.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Well, I would get them but first I need to find a job or perhaps unload some reptile supplies that I've been stuck with.

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump TTT

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop...TTT

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump!

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I've never pushed them hard, but they even sound good hooked up to a 180W amp in an infinite baffle type setup in the convertible. For 10's, they are impressive.

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump TTT At this price, it's a heck of a deal considering these MSRP for $119.99 each.

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still for sale! Bid on 'em in eBay too, if you'd like.

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price reduction. I need these gone!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Are they better than the stock Mach1000 subs in SN95s?

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are they better than the stock Mach1000 subs in SN95s?
I really don't know. Never seen a Mach 1000 sound system, only the 460. Even then, I still wouldn't know about the subs, let alone if there are any subs. lol

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I really don't know. Never seen a Mach 1000 sound system, only the 460. Even then, I still wouldn't know about the subs, let alone if there are any subs. lol
Thats what I have in my 2004 GT, it has 2 10" subs in the trunk from the factory. I was wondering if they are worth replacing with these. :)

·
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's understandable. I really don't know the specs of the subs that are used in that system, I just know the specs to these that I'm trying to sell. Heck, before today, I didn't even know there was such a factory system.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
That's understandable. I really don't know the specs of the subs that are used in that system, I just know the specs to these that I'm trying to sell. Heck, before today, I didn't even know there was such a factory system.
I would probably want new boxes. Thats what I have heard from people with the system is that the drivers arent terrible, just the enclosures leave something to be desired.

Yours is just a good deal regardless. :D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts