TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
100 car pile-up on I-96 East of Lansing, Mi. tonight. Two dead and numerous injuries. Blamed on fog. Complete freeway shut down in both directions.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
MiBird96 said:
100 car pile-up on I-96 East of Lansing, Mi. tonight. Two and numerous injuries. Blamed on fog. Complete freeway shut down in both directions.
It's foggy there too? We have it thick in PA...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was in the low 50s w/rain today. That warm, moist air coupled with the snow on the ground, made for some pretty thick fog.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
MiBird96 said:
It was in the low 50s w/rain today. That warm, moist air coupled with the snow on the ground, made for some pretty thick fog.
Yeah.... sounds like we have the same conditions here...

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
it was foggy as hell here this morning, temps in the low 60's in chicago in january!?!?! WTF!!! now we have thunder and lightning and tems are falling like a rock, will be in the teens tomorrow and by saturday its going to be a high of 8*

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Sheesh, I just got back from class. When I went to class at 2:30 (IN time), it was 45-50 and raining, I come out at about 4 and it's snowing. Like a famous comedian said, "80,20,30,50, It was weather by cybil, it was ****in' weird" :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After it was all said and done, there were over 200 vehicles involved, including 80 big rigs. Wish I had a tow truck. lol

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
Like a famous comedian said, "80,20,30,50, It was weather by cybil, it was ****in' weird" :D
If we're thinking the same guy....

There was snow with lightning behind it, I thought it was the f'ing apocolipse!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts