726 Posts
Aaron_T said:

Been drinking huh? Good for you:D
Um..., no? :rolleyes: ;) :D :znanner: :zbeer:

hee hee, lookie at all da smilys!

·
Registered
799 Posts
So...Who's still drunk and who's hung over?

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
well I wish I had the oportunity to be hungover, but I have to work this morning (the first), so I kept the drinking to a minimum last night.... probably a good idea anyway

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
I am lucky I dont suffer from hangovers. I didnt drink a whole lot last night though. Had to bartend last night and didnt get off till around 9:30.

later,
jay

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
my new year consisted of coronas, fireworks, a bonfire with a christmas tree (boy, that fire lit up when they threw that in) but not many girls there who were within my age bracket :( . oh well it was better than staying at home with the folks.

·
8,239 Posts
had several vodka cranberry's, and several cornona with limes, but I was smart and drank several bottles of water in between, and I don't feel bad at all for some reason.

JH

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
seabass said:

You don't drink enough.
Sure I do. I'm just one of the lucky few who don't get hangovers. That and I don't drink well liquors when I do drink liquor. I mostly drink Heineken or Grolish but Grolish is hard to find in bars.

later,
jay

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
Spidey2721 said:

Sure I do. I'm just one of the lucky few who don't get hangovers. That and I don't drink well liquors when I do drink liquor. I mostly drink Heineken or Grolish but Grolish is hard to find in bars.

later,
jay
No human being can by physically immune to hangovers. There are things you can do to help prevent them...but you physically can't "not get them"...unless your body doesn't get dehydrated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts