621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yep, I can't wait until I hit 696969.. :p

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
WaLieN said:
Yep, I can't wait until I hit 696969.. :p

damnit...i tried that w/ my tbird when it hit 66666.6 .....didnt work for some reason Too much glare ...cant see the numbers.

nice pic man.

that's a rather youthful car.
:)

wish my sable woulda seen a number like that...i crashed her w/ like 80K on the clock...a month after having my busted head gaskets replaced (damn 3.8L)

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Here's the best I've done so far.. Bad thing about the pic - 666 is also my house number :zdevil:

-Andy "Melon"

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Deus003 said:
It not only works....it rocks......
--Craig
For a Taurus. :D

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
The 97 gauges are a bit more...stylish. The pre-97 ones are by far more useful. Thats what I have to say about that.........and Shadow's Mom......
--Caig

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I dunno about that. The oil "Gauge" is just an analog dummy light.

And before anyone says it..

Good gauges, 145mph speedometer, AND cupholders. ;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
I like this one.... :tongue:

And that oil pressure gauge is converted. So it isn't a dummy gauge. Maybe one day I will put in an autometer...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i just rolled over 147,000 in my bird, and its still going strong *knocks on wood*... hopefully my little 3.8 will last a couple more years until i am able to sneek something stonger under the hood... undecided on exactly what as of yet... now just gotta get a sho spoiler and a repaint, andit will look sweet on the outside. -greg

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
taurus??

no no no no no.. it not taurus.. it windstar man.. the guages are so windstar it isn't funny.. hehehhe

don't worry man.. shadows jealous cuz the 97s are better lookin than the 94s....

JD:D :D

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Greg - mine's got 151,000 miles on it and still going good - Factory H/G's and factory AOD. If mine can last me into next summer, I'll be OK. I'll be able to make enough money in a short period of time where I can find some POS to drive around. I've debated about engine swap, but I don't know.

Right now, I think I'll just do my interior stuff next spring, speakers and SC seats, and after that, it's all up in the air. Probably do a few other minor exterior mods and then just say screw it and try to convince my dad to let me mod the SC :D

Oh yeah - I have gauge envy period - I have the 3-gauge wonder! I wish I had full gauges. They are really nice instead of just having a temp gauge, speedometer, and gas gauge to watch.

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts