TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will this swap be difficult and does it matter what year speedo it is from thanks

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Please read other posts on this subject. There are about 4 threads on this already and would answer all the questions you just asked.

Its a direct swap and you want one from a 94-95 SC

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
BlackTbird96 said:
Please read other posts on this subject. There are about 4 threads on this already and would answer all the questions you just asked.

Its a direct swap and you want one from a 94-95 SC
You couldn't be more wrong.

A 1997 has a different harness, and shares this harness with NO other T-birds. The only option is a 96-99 Taurus SHO cluster, and I'm not positve it will work (please try, someone has to!)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see

Would it be possible to swap the entire harness? I thinking it would be a lot of work. Where could I see a picture of the SHO speedo.

Thanks

·
8,239 Posts
I have read that the taurus speedo will not work with the tbird. I beleive someone has said before that it will not work.

JH

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Re: I see

Mod'D97LX said:
Would it be possible to swap the entire harness? I thinking it would be a lot of work. Where could I see a picture of the SHO speedo.

Thanks
I have an entire interior wiring harness sitting in a box. It goes to everything electrical in the interior. I would venture to say it would take appox 10 to 15 hours to install. You can see why I'm putting it off!

Night Shot.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Greenbird, after looking at what those needles tell me...

1. I have no complaints as to why its blurry.
2. You're one crazy mother to try to take a picture at 145mph!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts