TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,072 Posts
Are you back state side? If so welcome home!

·
Super Moderator
12,072 Posts
LOL

OOOOhhhh! So you're gonna schmooze your way into one of those cushy GS (couch potato) positions and double dip on your retirement AND a GS paycheck. :tongue:

Congrats! You've earned that cushy job. :thumbsup: :ssalute:

Tell the wife and kids that Trunk Monkey said hello! I doubt they remember me but I remember them!

:zmonkey:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yeah, we are about dead here. My 19 year old paint won't look good at the barn, but maybe someday.

We miss you Native! :)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trunk, Already into one of those cushy Contractor positions... LOL, First step is already done... just have to do a little time. They kinda remember, told them, the kids were like.. who... had to explain... LOL Oh, the car guys.. Sweet.

Comet, go anyway. Who cares about paint, its all about the cars anyway.

·
Super Moderator
12,072 Posts
Cool! Your kid and I had some banter going when I came to visit, I think we were calling each other tater tot or something like that. They were quite young at the time.

You evern coming back state side? Or are you going to be a permenant expatriate?

Hey, James. What ever happend to Ainline41 with that awesome Mark VIII? Is he still around up there?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I think I noticed it at the Downriver Cruise but I haven't heard anything else about him.

We are dead, I don't really know how to fix it. I believe that there are only a few of us left.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jake is doing well, he picked up a Focus ST and is rather busy with his newest purchase. A house; still has the the Mark too...

I talk to him on facebook.

As for staying here permanently, overall, no, eventually hoping to slide into a nice GS position. Right now I am a GS12E.

I will be back... LOL

·
Registered
477 Posts
GS12, not a bad start. What do they have you doing?

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
Good to hear from you!!!

No one wants to get together anymore, or can find the time to do so. As you may recall my Limited Edition died in October 2010 and I picked up my 97 Mark VIII LSC in mid-August 2009 from Jeremi (Mad1stGen). Best car I've ever owned!

James, if you have issues with your paint it can be corrected.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yeah, I need a total repaint and it can be corrected with the right amount of dead presidents. :)

I would love to get together next year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts