·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Crash, you have a PM.

-Joel

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
I put the 145mph cluster in mine, the speedo seems accurate at freeway speeds but at 35mph the gauge reads about 42mph. Any advice?

Also, i would like to use this cluster because of the built in boost gauge and the tach that says premium fuel only, what should i do to make the SC tach read correctly on a 4.6?

Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
ok i want to put a 145 speedometer in my car, i've heard of just swapping out the speedometer from an sc cluster. when doing this , do u have to put different resistors in it or will it correct it's self.

·
Super Moderator
12,024 Posts
Another Convert!

I just got mine installed (Correctly) tonight. I had previously just dropped the SuperCoupe cluster in my car until I could get the odometer gears ordered.

I had to tear it down and replace the ODO gears on the 145 speedo and match the mileage on the odometer to my old speedo then drop the new unit into my original cluster so that the Tach would work correctly.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Is there any company that makes a kit that is either digital or goes past 120 for the 88 Turbo Coupe.

·
Registered
33 Posts
ok guys i digged through this whole thread ALL 4 pages but i didnt find my asnwer sorry if i missed anything.....My question is that i have 1990 SUPER COUPE and i dont have VOLTS gauge in the midde instead i have SUPERCHARGER boost gauge....will 145mph fit my 1990 SUPERCOUPE and wat do i do for supercharger gauge? and as u can see i live in Canada so i have speedo meter in KPH if i installl MPH speedo wil it read correctly? but FIRST would it FIT anyways?

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
I cant answer about the gauge itself but for the faces Scott can make anything, boost or volts, MPH or KPH. You just gotta tell him what you want.

www.customgaugefaces.com

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I doubt this will help the guy since the post was made 10 years ago, lol!

Al

·
Super Moderator
10,581 Posts
Necropost from hell. :)

101 - 116 of 116 Posts