TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the junkyard today and got 3 15" chrome fan blades with no center caps. Does anyone have a passenger side chrome fan blade available? How about some center caps?

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
you might want to search www.car-part.com, they have the chrome fanblades listed for 96~97's as a wheel search option. I'm no sure what other years they came on if any? I've never seen them firsthand. they seem rather rare so good luck finding another one and a set of caps...

ebay is the other place I see them listed once in a while.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Porkchop was trading his awhile back for a set of early SC rims if I remember correctly...he may still have them (but he won't part them out)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking of just seeing how well the generic chrome paint will work for the caps. I grabbed an extra while I was at the junkyard for just such reason.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you might want to search www.car-part.com, they have the chrome fanblades listed for 96~97's as a wheel search option. I'm no sure what other years they came on if any? I've never seen them firsthand. they seem rather rare so good luck finding another one and a set of caps...

ebay is the other place I see them listed once in a while.
Thanks, according to their search some company in Phoenix has them. I guess I'll call them Monday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts