TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Two issues it is not fully optioned no car phone :D and with a Razzi body kit (if memory serves) doesn't justify that price even if a good install.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Thats a really clean wide body install

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The bodywork looks quite good. I don't doubt it cost a lot of money to get that looking the way it does.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Am I missing something? Other than the bodykit, wheels, hood and nitrous kit, it doesn't seem to be much above stock. How can he have 35K invested into this thing, even if it was repainted.

I like the bodykit on this thing and it looks nice and clean the way it is, it isn't overdone or underdone, but still don't think it has a chance in hell of fetching anywhere near 15 thousand, even if the miles are under 15,000 original even at 8 thousand it will be a long shot for this car.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Am I missing something? Other than the bodykit, wheels, hood and nitrous kit, it doesn't seem to be much above stock. How can he have 35K invested into this thing, even if it was repainted.

I like the bodykit on this thing and it looks nice and clean the way it is, it isn't overdone or underdone, but still don't think it has a chance in hell of fetching anywhere near 15 thousand, even if the miles are under 15,000 original even at 8 thousand it will be a long shot for this car.
Im sure the purchase price of the car was factored into that 35k figure .. with less than 15k miles, chances are it could be the original owner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts