TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These rims are 17X9 Chrome Bullets already mounted on the tires. I’ve had them since the spring of 2004. 2 of the tires are BF Goodrich Comp T/A’s size 245/50/17. The other 2 are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S size 245/50/17. The BF Goodrich’s have about 10 K on them and both Michelins have at most, 5K on them. The miles are low because when I bought my Contour in 2005, I didn’t drive the Thunderbird that much anymore.

The rims have never been curbed and are in pretty good shape except for some very few, minor pits, which can only be seen if you put your eyes right up to the rim. (I’m not sure if they're even pits, it may just be the way they were made) They have never seen snow or salt either. They have only been driven between the months of May and October. Shipping for these rims and tires would be outrageous so it’s probably best for local pick up’s. (I’m in the Mid-Atlantic Region) Perhaps we could each drive and meet half way as long as it's within a reasonable distance. Not sure about a price yet, make me an offer. However, the wheels brand new were $200 a piece. The Michelin tires were about $235 a piece. The BF Goodrich’s were $210-220 a piece.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
where are you at and what you want for them

·
Registered
139 Posts
location? Price?

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
How much for the Thunderbird? :D

-Joel

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
would you ship them?

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
ok if i can sell mine im interested ,

·
Registered
139 Posts
where are you at? Is that an actual cost on shipping?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Good deal for some killer wheels. Wish I had the extra coin...unfortunately I need more suspension parts.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay, I went back to Fed Ex today to get some prices on random zipcodes of those of you who are interested in the wheels. FedEx does not have any boxes big enough for these wheels. I went to a U-Haul and they have boxes there big enough for them, but they are about $15.00 a piece and they are not guaranteed to be as stable for these wheels. Those boxes are for television sets, chairs, etc. Even if I did do it this way, I would still have to package them myself, and I would feel safer if they were professionally packed.

I found UPS Store about 15 miles from my house and they can shrink wrap the hell out of these and place layers of cardboard around them, which would actually be safer then the boxes. To those of you who have pm'd me, I will send you a pm and let you know what the shipping would be for them.

Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
Would you be willing to drive to the 1/2 point between myself & you? We could meet in Wheeling WV, about 4 hours from you & myself.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Do you still have the wheels?

I am looking for an answer to my post above.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you still have the wheels?

I am looking for an answer to my post above.

Sorry it took long for me to reply. Yes, I still have them. There is someone who is interested, but I'm still waiting for him to come through. If he decides he doesn't want them, then they will still be up for grabs. As for driving to Wheeling, I did a mapquest from your town to mine, and that really wasn't a halfway point. Wheeling is much closer to you than it is me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts