TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at finding some 10" wide wheels for my car currently have 8's on all 4 corners do they make them for our lug pattern? I'm running 265's in rear 245's up front and zero traction. I have some 295's I want to put on the rear but will not fit on those wheels..I would like to do this without swapping bolt pattern.I no longer have a garage I can do this in which is putting a hault on a lot of other things I want and need done..so any insight on this would be great thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
Brad (Cudaz101) at The Custom Wheel Shop has them in the Tbird bolt pattern.

I run 18 x 9's on my car with 245 front and 275 rear; with 285 drag radials and I got plenty-o-traction. :D

Which tires are you running? Do you have a trac-lok (posi) rear end?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive hot track loc 410's 265 3518's in rear bfg g force...and smoking the hell out of them anything more than half throttle ...it will start breaking loose at half throttle .. 272.5 Hp 287.7 tq

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
Nice numbers. What all have you done to the car/engine?

Is it forced induction or N/A?

·
Registered
61 Posts
N.A. mark8 pistons notched ARP head studs PI heads comp 270's beehive springs 12:1 compression....mark8 oil pan

Trick Flow plenum 75mm throttlebody C&L 80 mm mass air CAI (Mac) Kooks headers 24# injectors adjustable fuel regulator screaming demon coils and wires

Magnaflow DI / DO center mounted muffler 2-1/2 stainless all the way out to chromed stainless 3" tips

3000 PI stall, built trans, 4:10's track-loc and a dyno tune

Nice numbers. What all have you done to the car/engine?

Is it forced induction or N/A?
You have a sweet setup

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
Thank you.

... and so do you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ran them at 28 and at 25psi still having issues looking at some 295/45/18's off a lightning gonna check clearance tire hieght might actually help traction. And speedo being off a bit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts