TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does anybody know if the 2010 Fusion Sport wheels (18") would fit a Tbird?

I think they look pretty damn good - and would probably look good on our cars too...

can someone who's good with photochop put this wheel on a Tbird ? that would be great and very appreciated.

Perhaps Cudaz should make this wheel... :)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Fusion is 5 on 114.3 (4.5"). Pretty much all of the current Ford car offerings have that pattern now, except for Focus.

cheers
Ed N.

Wonder why Ford ever put 5x4.25 on some cars? Instead of being consistent using 5x4.5 on all but the small cars.

It sure would have been nice to be able to bolt up some Mustang wheels on our cars.

When I had my 81 Bird I just bolted on some 90 Mustang wheels. They were 4 bolt.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
Wonder why Ford ever put 5x4.25 on some cars? Instead of being consistent using 5x4.5 on all but the small cars.

It sure would have been nice to be able to bolt up some Mustang wheels on our cars.

When I had my 81 Bird I just bolted on some 90 Mustang wheels. They were 4 bolt.
it had something to do with the independent rear suspension if i recall correctly.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I thought there was a company that made a wheel that looked almost like the wheel pictured above.Doubtful that it's in our bolt pattern.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts