TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have a set of Jaguar wheels for sale... asking 2000 obo... wheels are immaculate! they don't have any blemishes on them at all! they will fit birds, cougars and mark 8's... they're 5x4.25 bolt pattern with a high offset (35-42) i don't have pay pal so i would so if interested just shoot me a message and we'll figure something out!

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
might be an honest man but theres no way somebody would spend 2 grand on 18's with no tire. Even w/ tires they'd be taking it up the ass for that much..I got used 19" jag wheels w/ almost new fuzion zri tires for 600. just my .02
You didn't have to put it quite so bluntly. But, yea, he can ask what he want's for them. We don't have to pay it, but he's entitled to ask ...

Bump for a vouched for seller ...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm ASKING 2,000... but i guess i should have included this... i will sell the wheels to anyone on tccoa for $1,000 and i will still pay the shipping. oh and i do have pay pal so that is an option.

·
Registered
209 Posts
i was being an ass, bad day. I just hate it when people ask wayyy to much for sumtin. You guys took the higher road and posted as adults. glws

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
Try a Jaguar forum, Ebay and/or Craigslist. I doubt you'll have any luck selling those here.

·
Registered
623 Posts
id have to agree with trunk monkey.
They are just to plain looking for that kind of money. Sure they are jaguar wheels but they are really just silver, bold, six spoke wheels...pretty much just paying for an overpriced name.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
they are worth 500 to everyone but a jag owner looking for that exact wheel ebay is a better bet. The fact that they are perfect should help sell them on ebay, good luck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.