TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ive got a set of 18x7.5" 42mm offset - Helo Spec wheels for sale. bolt pattern is 5x4.25 (Tbird, Mark, Cougar)
they have tires mounted on them (225/40/18's) 3 are in good shape (atleast 50%tread left) but the 4th one needs to be replaced.
i had them on my tbird for about 2 years then replaced them with new wheels.
they are in overall good shape with a nice chrome finish, no curb damage etc.
the center caps are plastic with a chrome plating that has started to blemish.
im looking to get $450 + shipping - usually around $100.
ive had lots of compliments on these wheels while on my bird, said to look "tough"
and fitting for the car.
they need a good cleaning, they are a bit dirty in this picture.

if interested i can get more pics

PRICE DROP - $450 shipped in the states.

·
Registered
483 Posts
pic of them on the car please?

·
Registered
793 Posts
TTT for you!

I'd like them but the shipping to me would be a real killer. But it's a great deal for someone west of the Mississippi.

·
Registered
799 Posts
how bout shippin to 39562 moss point,MS?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT

still have these in the garage. i need them gone and you need them on your ride!
they are dirty in the pics, but look great when cleaned up.

$400 + shipping.

·
Registered
190 Posts
*Thread jack - Oh Cruel fate, that wasn't a Chamealeon car was it? Still looks good.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Bump.
still got these, might as well put up a picture of them on my parts car to give you an idea of what they would look like on a different bird :)

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Have you tried CraigsList? Sorry, I'm a CraigsList junkie. I think they also fit some years of Taurus. Saves the $100 people might spend on shipping. Mount them on their car, too. They're nicer than most wheels I see on there, at least for not being twice the price, I usually see nice wheels for $800, or crappy truck wheels with decent tires for the same. I'd just list a bolt pattern and some of the cars they fit.

·
Registered
859 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is quite the lowering you did on your bird...I can't imagine going over the "slow down" bumps in parking lots with that bad boy!

·
Registered
231 Posts
i'm interested, i drive semi and i go that way often.

·
Registered
231 Posts
where in montana do you live?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts