TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever done it? im thinkin about gettin some gt500 replicas and theyre 18X9.5 with 32mm offset. how bad would it rub in the front when lowered on eibachs?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I think Brad (Cudaz101) had some made up with no issues, you may want to contact him.

-Miller

·
Registered
987 Posts
Yep,
To my knowledge nobody else is having them done up besides me so they are probably our wheels...Anyways, there is no rub issues to deal with the fronts at all. Nice fit...Did my homework when we had these done up. Car handles just as nice as it did with the 18X8 ADR Kasai I had on it previously. I thought I might have a bump steer issue but its a clean setup with no ill effect at all.

However the rears will need some work if you are lowered. Just roll the fender lips or use the airbag spring helpers (I went with the bags). I REALLY liked that bags because I like to be able to load up my car and not sweat rub issues. Wish I had the bags before the wheels...Anyways...IMO its the best looking replica I have for our cars...Unique and gets LOTS of looks. BTW, only have a few sets of these left. More are on the way though.

Cheers,

Brad

PS...My car with 2" drop springs...No rub in the fronts at all & bags in the rear.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im gonna get 5 when Im able to. You do tire/wheel packages right? i think i saw it on the site. Im lookin forward to gettin the 15" ultras off the Coug!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts