TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm likely selling my Thunderbird in the near future, so I'll be parting out a pretty significant stash. We'll start with these:

18x9 Charcoal Cobra R's with new Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tires. 245-45-18 front, 275-40-18 rear. They have a scuff on the rim here and there from the previous owner, but nothing bad at all, just not perfect. They come with centercaps and hubcentric rings. I'm the 2nd owner of this specific set, these are the ones from Brad a while back.

$800 in KCMO, or you pay shipping to your location (I can likely get a good rate from work). Let me know if you're interested!

-Joel

SOLD TO msp252

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thunderbird spec wheels: 18x9, 5x108, +36mm offset. Cudaz101 made these for our cars. Might have to roll the rear lip, or get airbags (which I could add to this order as well).

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
Same one's I have on my car, at $800 with tires that's a great deal.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I should add. These tires are a few years old, but have 0 miles on them. I see no rot or problems or anything, but I believe in full disclosure. I would roll on them with 100% confidence if I was keeping the car.

·
Registered
101 Posts
pm sent

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Looks like a great deal, Wis I had the 800. They'd look awesome on either the GT or my wife's sport.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheels are still available. Sorry, I was out of town most of this week and am just getting settled. I'll haul one of these to work and get a shipping quote and reply back shortly.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shipping quotes:

61938 = $207
70615 = $229
98354 = $336

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
Hell, I'm sure I can do better than those shipping rates with my FedEx account.

Send me the "From" zip code, the dimensions of the packages and the weights.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've just been doing the UPS quotes online. My place of work uses FedEx, but the guys there told me for stuff this big it's best to go brown. Maybe they're just being lazy though...

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
I think the FedEx ground rates are very reasonable. When I bought my second set of these rims from a member in Michigan I arranged the shipping with my FedEx account and mailed him the shipping lables via USPS.

I'm not home right now but if you would like me to check the FedEx rates I'd be happy to. Or you could check them at your place of work. I also get a discount through one of my professional organization memberships.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PM sent, thanks TM.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sale pending to msp252

1 - 20 of 24 Posts