TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
how many sets do you have of these? they look very nice. kudos!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happen to have a pic of these on a black car.. namely a 96 T-Bird :D I likey

-Melon

No I don't have a pic...I have seen Gunmetal on a black car and it does look amazing though.

The thing is that I ordered Silver and this is what showed up. It was a bit of a shocker but it is a great color, just not what I ordered...heh

Brad

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
No I don't have a pic...I have seen Gunmetal on a black car and it does look amazing though.

The thing is that I ordered Silver and this is what showed up. It was a bit of a shocker but it is a great color, just not what I ordered...heh

Brad
Happen to have a pic of something other than a T-Bird with those color wheels on a black car? If so, suppose you can e-mail it to me? MelonSC at gmail.com

I was considering 03 Cobra's, til you posted these :D Once I decide on the wheels I want, next comes getting the money haha

Thanks
-Melon

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MAN i love those rims!

what size tire would you recommend?
I would recomend a 245-45-18 or 255-45-18...275-40-18 in the rear if ya like as well...Just need airbag spring helpers or rolled fender lips to deal with the rub with the wider tires.

You have them in 17 ?
No...Sorry just 18X9....I do have some 17X9 03 SVT Cobra's and Cobra R's both in Chrome but thats it in replicas.

Cheers,

Brad

·
Registered
226 Posts
hey

so total would be 640.00 ? right, also, does this come with the lugs? ect, i have a 95 bird and i really like these, have money in hand. let me know about lugs. and what size tires i should use with no rubbing issues... Thanks

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so total would be 640.00 ? right, also, does this come with the lugs? ect, i have a 95 bird and i really like these, have money in hand. let me know about lugs. and what size tires i should use with no rubbing issues... Thanks
Yes $640 for the set shipped free anywhere in the lower48. Canadians get a $60 credit to help with freight & $120 with a wheel & tire package...

Install accessories are extra:

$45 Spline Lug set with remote socket
$20 Hubcentric Ring set
$25 Flush hidden valve set w/remote fill check stem tool.

Tire size recomendation would be 245-45-18 (26.7" tall) or 255-45-18 (27.1" tall).

Staggered tire set would be 245-45-18/275-40-18. Would need spring helper airbag set or rolled fender lips for the rears with this tire setup.

Brad

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yes $640 for the set shipped free anywhere in the lower48. Canadians get a $60 credit to help with freight & $120 with a wheel & tire package...

Install accessories are extra:

$45 Spline Lug set with remote socket
$20 Hubcentric Ring set
$25 Flush hidden valve set w/remote fill check stem tool.

Tire size recomendation would be 245-45-18 (26.7" tall) or 255-45-18 (27.1" tall).

Staggered tire set would be 245-45-18/275-40-18. Would need spring helper airbag set or rolled fender lips for the rears with this tire setup.

Brad

more info on these items please

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Spline lugnut set is something I tried out myself and really liked for a few reasons. They are narrow and the remote socket that comes with them is a thin wall socket. So that all means that you will not me damaging the finish of the wheel inside the lug hole. You don't even have to be carefull...Also the remote socket is the only extra tool you need to remove the lugs because it fits lug wrench in your spare tire kit. The lugs act as a wheel lock because they are not a traditional style lug that will accept just any correct sized socket. Lastly they look good.

Fush Mount hidden valves...The valves are nice for a few reasons as well. And yes I also use these on my cars. They are flush mounted to the wheel so you don't have this thing sticking out of your wheel anymore. Nothing to hang up on the dry towel, washmit, wax applicator, etc...It also finishes the look of the wheel. I can't imagine anyone not being pleased with these things. There is a remote stem with a allen stlye tool on the end of it that removes the allen stud from the valve. You then install the remote stem to fill or remove air. So no more kids stealing your valve caps "If they even do that anymore:tongue: ", and nobody can let air out of your tires via the valve either.

Hubcentric Rings....These are simply a ring that slips into the center of the wheel where it sits on the hub of your car. The wheels have a hub bore of 70.80MM and the rings bring that down to the tbird hub size being 63.90mm. These rings ensure for a centered torque on the wheel when you tighten them down. Without these about 99 times out of 100 you will have a vibration issue. IMO the rings are a must.

That sums it up...

Cheers,

Brad

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Spline lugnut set is something I tried out myself and really liked for a few reasons. They are narrow and the remote socket that comes with them is a thin wall socket. So that all means that you will not me damaging the finish of the wheel inside the lug hole. You don't even have to be carefull...Also the remote socket is the only extra tool you need to remove the lugs because it fits lug wrench in your spare tire kit. The lugs act as a wheel lock because they are not a traditional style lug that will accept just any correct sized socket. Lastly they look good.

Fush Mount hidden valves...The valves are nice for a few reasons as well. And yes I also use these on my cars. They are flush mounted to the wheel so you don't have this thing sticking out of your wheel anymore. Nothing to hang up on the dry towel, washmit, wax applicator, etc...It also finishes the look of the wheel. I can't imagine anyone not being pleased with these things. There is a remote stem with a allen stlye tool on the end of it that removes the allen stud from the valve. You then install the remote stem to fill or remove air. So no more kids stealing your valve caps "If they even do that anymore:tongue: ", and nobody can let air out of your tires via the valve either.

Hubcentric Rings....These are simply a ring that slips into the center of the wheel where it sits on the hub of your car. The wheels have a hub bore of 70.80MM and the rings bring that down to the tbird hub size being 63.90mm. These rings ensure for a centered torque on the wheel when you tighten them down. Without these about 99 times out of 100 you will have a vibration issue. IMO the rings are a must.

That sums it up...

Cheers,

Brad

1 - 20 of 77 Posts