TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
had you posted this... eh... four months ago... would have picked these up... went with a diff set.. dang...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would consider trading for a good 5.0 motor for my car

or a 5.0 parts car

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds tempting, i was hoping to go 5.0 so i can use my built aod trans with it

what year and how many miles on the motor?

·
Registered
189 Posts
It's a 98 drivetrain with approx 100k miles, you can have the 98 trans (mechanical diode etc ..) and the engine. It's still in the car, should be available later this week. It's not junk stuff.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i gave it some thought id rather stick with a 5.0 engine or sell them for cash

your local so you wont have to pay shipping

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

ill be placing them on ebay later this week

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
price dropped for the holidays $600 plus shipping if taken before the end of the year

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as stated they are brand new and still sealed in the boxes they came in i dont want to open them up when theres pictures all over this forum of the same wheels

currently pending sale over on sccoa

·
Registered
219 Posts
i haven't got the dain time , i'm a us mail contract driver , or when i get the running { dain good too i might add } 5.0 out of that 91 sport i'm parting i'd make a trip and look ya up . hades i might even throw the engine cradle in just so i didna have to mess with it . we shall see ........ had a freind who wanted it now he's wavering so ................. and i sure do think those would look sweet on my ugly ol' 95 beater ! oh well . it took me almost 8 months to go on a 500 mile trip to pick up an absolutely cherry 53 effie frame i bought from a buddy in eastern ohio so ........................

·
Super Moderator
12,417 Posts
SOLD to me :D

I needed some extras to put drag radials on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts