TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
19" MK sport wheels/tires....with UPDATED PICS!!!

In the process of the mustang bolt pattern swap and no longer have need for these wheels and tires. They are the 5x4.25 bolt pattern and will bolt right up with no rubbing.

The condition of the chrome on the wheels needs work. All 4 have been in the garage for about 2 years and the chrome is starting to bubble up on them. As you can see from the pictures they are a great looking wheel and I had planned on just stripping the chrome and having them powdercoated. In addition I have only found 2 of the 4 center caps. Center caps can be made for these for a nominal fee and I also belive that someone on here was selling a sets.

The tires are in great condition. The fronts have about 5k miles on them and the backs are brand new with 0 miles. Tires are Falken FK 451's. Front's are 255/40 and rears are 285/35 thus all 4 tires being a HALF inch taller than stock.

Specs are: MK sport 19x8.5 chrome wheels (needs re-chromed & center caps) with 255-40 and 285-35 Falken tires(rears 0 miles, fronts 5k) T-bird Bolt pattern
MK's 1
MK's 2
MK's 3
MK's 4
MK's 5

Asking $550, O.B.O. + shipping Would prefer local pickup if possible or can meet you within a reasonable distance.

Larger, more detailed photos avalible upon request.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
If you still have these around November-ish, I'll take make the drive down to Springfield to buy them. Good looking rims.

·
Registered
226 Posts
if you could possibly do 500 shipped i'd take them off your hands right now.. :-D but you probably can't. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts