TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this form does not cover the 1977 thunderbird but a few questions for you Ford fans. First off I see on ebay people are selling 77-79 LTD II dash gauges that will work in the 77 thunderbird.The whole thing. Gauges and trim. Does everything just plug in? Has anyone gone down this road? Also I am changing the factory stock 2.50.1 rear gear with 3.70.1. What speedo gear do I need for this to make my speedo work correctly? They have different colors and tooth counts. Can anyone help me here? I see MAC's auto parts sells them. Ok where can I buy the copper washers for my differential carrier? It's the good Ford 9 inch with 28 splines. Wish it were a locker but it is not. They claim if you don't use these your rear end will leak. Does anyone know how big of a tire I can fit under the factory stock rear with out modifying any sheet metal. Also It comes with 15x6.5 rims. Will 15x8's work all the way around? One last question. My hideaway front head light covers work great but after the car sits for three days these open up. So I have a vacuum leak in this system. Has anyone had this problem. Ok guy's. Thanks in advance if you can answer any of these questions. Have good day fellow Ford Fans. Jerry in Erie PA

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts