TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15 minutes from my house!!! And I'm the original owner of an '83 5.0 Heritage. Amazing how things happen sometimes! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Got it...

Found out about it last Wednesday, looked at it Friday morning, paid for it and had it delivered Monday!

It's undergoing a good clean up right now. It had 135,000 miles of daily driving when it was parked in 1994 so it needs to be freshened up.

No clearcoat paint (it's bright red/tan interior) so it's going to need buffing to bring the paint back to new. Looks great from 10 feet but up close you can see the wear from age and use.

It will keep me busy and out of trouble for awhile! :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
thats in some damn nice condition.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Congrads on the find.The 83s are really hard to find in good condition.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
83 Tc

Well, the original sticker price was $15,520 and I got about $15,000 off of sticker! :D

The car isn't mint although the pictures make it look real good, but it is very original and not butchered up like a lot of the cars you find. It has 135,000 miles and needs freshened up. After a good cleaning and some minor fix up I wouldn't be ashamed to ask around $1500 for it. I really like the red/tan combo but setting prices for these cars is tough.

I found an 85 white/red TC (probably a good parts car since the interior is pretty well ripped out) and the asking price is $500.

Good luck.... start low, you can always go up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts