TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have the '96 XR-7 I dont need this one laying around anymore.... would like to see someone enjoy it as much as I have.

It is a 306 with mildly ported E7 heads (just removed the EGR humps and opened up the chambers a bit) Pete Jackson noisey gear drive, E303 cam, cobra intakes, Blue rad hose kit, 70mm TB, BBK CIA, Mass air conversion, BBK fuel pressure regulator, BBK 1 5/8" Longtubes with 2.5" off road exhuast, chambered mufflers, AC smog pump delete, new windshield, all new brakes (rotors, pads, shoes, calipers, drums, and hardware kit) New clutch and flywheel, BBK adjustable clutch cable and quadrant, rebuilt T5. (second gear broke again though which is why I parked it.) new U joints. Comes with brand new winter tires on original white Turbines, and 16" pony rims. Turbo Coupe hood. no stereo in it right now but will include an alpine deck.

Runs High 13's @100mph, nice, quick, comfortable ride. put down 200hp and 300lbsft on the dyno, when it wasnt running right. Needs some TLC but is a solid ride.

asking $2500 or B.O.
Call 905-701-7017
R.J.

More pics and Vids here:
http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb170/1WLDBRD/88 XR7 Cougar/?start=all

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Sweet!

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
i'll come for a rip. what time is good for you. i work in brampton- training from 8 - 3 or 5. i'll bet that things fast. what do you got done on the motor/ drive train?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just give me a call, and anytime before 7 tonight is good. Everything I can think of I listed... still lots that COULD be done to it, to pick up power, like roller rockers, electric fan, alluminum heads, gears, etc... Hell I am even running a stock 302 fuel pump, not even the HO one... according to the read out on the dyno it is still keeping up with the mods though....

It isnt the fastest out there, but I have yet to be beat by a stang at the track with it. Even rocked a buddies 2004 GT with quite a few mods.... The only real problem with it right now is 2nd gear is broke. I think the synchro proke as it feels like there is nothing there on the shifter.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Do you know all that is involved in bringing a vehicle from canada into the US? Is there any fees or taxes that need to be paid?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts