TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the area wanting a project or parts car? I have an '88 Turbo Coupe for sale in the for sale forum.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I can't believe that no one has jumped all over this. Those turbo coupes can be sooo nice when fixed up real nice.

Russell

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the car is in really nice shape. It would be nice as a daily driver or with a coat of paint it would make a top notch weekend/hobby car. And it would be so easy to put just about any Ford V8 in it, being a Fox chassis.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
post that sucker on either the Chattanooga or Atlanta for sell section on http://www.streetcarforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=114 and I bet it will be gone by the weekend.

If I had the money I would be on it for a 351W swap.... hmmm strocked to 400ish little boost, 6spd, larger brakes and nice rims.....

pardon me while I wipe my keyboard..:D

Good grief...where are you workin' now? If you had that kind of money you probably would have kept the SC. :D

Russell

·
Registered
282 Posts
Good grief...where are you workin' now? If you had that kind of money you probably would have kept the SC. :D

Russell
I'm still at McKee.

Actually I was selling the SC to purchase the Stang from Matt at the time. The SC had got to the point were it seemed I was working on it every weekend. Which would be ok for a non-DD.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
The SC had got to the point were it seemed I was working on it every weekend. Which would be ok for a non-DD.
That is why you need a '96 Tbird! Less work than an SC...no need to worry about those headgaskets either.

Russ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.