TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ive got a supercharger make offer it does not have a pulley i can include the throttlebody if needed, 30 shipping make offer,
ive got both brake lights 25 shipped each
the driver rear 35th aninversery tail lamp assembley no cracks the blue style bird or what ever, 25 shipping make a reasonable offer
the passenger side is cracked a little at the bottem so i doubt any one will want it

ive got both the emblems that go on the fenders so ive got of these shipping is 5 dollar each make an reason offer

1990 reman eec for a supercoupe code AOSO im unsure if thats for a manual or auto 20 shipped
the car has a nice rear bumber but unless your local its not coming off, it also has the fold down seats yet again unless your local there staying in
make a reasonable offer on this items it has a fold down back seat but seats need covering this stuff has got a week or its outta here
the car still has the intercooler make a reasonable offer shipped and it can be yours anything else just ask alot of items are gone

i guess i can ship if your willing to pay freight on the big items

Thanks
Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok heres the deal need to move this stuff asap come on guys 35th emblems 12 bucks shipped each
supercharger with throttlebody 100 shipped
drivers tail lamp 45 shipped

come on guys make offers on the other stuff most offers will not be refused

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
ok heres the deal need to move this stuff asap come on guys 35th emblems 12 bucks shipped each
supercharger with throttlebody 100 shipped
drivers tail lamp 45 shipped

come on guys make offers on the other stuff most offers will not be refused
I'll take the emblems. Just send me a good pic of them and your Paypal addy Keithdeluca at mac dot com.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vic the emblems are yours, if decide ill snap a pic tomaro in the day light and send you the paypal address in the email

Robert

and the blower will not fit your 4.6 will only fit a 3.8 sc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts