Excellent condition 5.0 H.O. bird for sale. Documented 36k miles! Spent most of its time in South Carolina. Discovered in a pole barn 3 years ago. Has small indentation on the passenger side of hood from items placed on their car while in storage. Original owner passed away and car was purchased by second owner in 2019. Car was destined for Canada when pandemic shut down the border. Car comes with documentation history including original window sticker. The blue crystal Frost metallic still retains it shine while the titanium deluxe interior is also in extremely nice condition. The 5.0 H.O. engine first became available in the mn-12 platform in 1991. Other options include cold ac, which has been retrofitted to accept r134a. Power windows, power mirrors, tilt wheel, rear defrost are just a few of the options. Recent maintenance includes a new sending unit/fuel pump, new window actuators, new tires, heater hose and egr sensor. This bird runs extremely smooth with no issues at all. Can be driven anywhere at any time. Please call text or email for further information. I assume that on those sites most are well familiar with these vehicles. However, I will be glad to answer any questions at any time. Thank you. $5999 or Best Reasonable Offer
817-691-9946
[email protected]

I have been unable to upload any photos. Have attempted several times. Please contact me to either text or email photos to you. I have many available.