TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1992 5.0 Sport part out (non)extravaganza...

Hi.

I am parting out the 1992 Sport 5.0 car (119K miles), starting with the low-hanging fruit first:

1. ABS unit. Worked until engine and transmission removed
2. Instrument cluster. Worked until removed.
3. Sport taillights. No cracks that I can see, good condition.

Will be parting out remainder of car as time allows, body is Cayman Green Metallic, or whatever that freaky teal green was called.

Note: Car spent most of its time in a garage, rubber external trim is in good shape.

If you have any requests, PM me. I'm parting out the car as time allows. Shipping will be through UPS, or Fed-Ex, or USPS, whichever shipping you'd like.

Pictures are indeed available.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Will the console from that car fit a 67 Mustang?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will the console from that car fit a 67 Mustang?
Yes, and...no.

There's a kid in town here that owns a 1967 Falcon 2-door, and someone swapped damn-near half an entire Super Coupe into the car. The entire front MN-12 suspension, rear suspension, and most of the interior. Hell, even the ABS worked.

To that end...yes, it will probably fit, but not without a hell of a lot of fabrication, as the dash from this Bird will also have to be utilized, as the console interlocks (sort-of) into the bottom of the T-bird dash.

If you're interested, sure, I'd sell it to you, but beyond that, I'd look for an actual GT or GT/A console for that '67, as those are designed for that car...and are freakin' sexy.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does it have differential and 3.55 or 3.73 gears? i so i would be interested
No, the Sport had the cheesy 3.08's...if you were that lucky.

So no, I don't have a diff with those gears. Curses.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 10 of 10 Posts