1992 Ford Thunderbird Sport Coupe. 5.0L H.O engine and AOD trans. This is an actual Sport Coupe, only made from 91-93. 1 year only Dark Plum Metallic color. Just repainted and looks great! 5 year warrantee on paint job. Interior is in fantastic shape. Runs and drives great. Hot heat, cold a/c. Everything works. (cruise, windows, mirrors, etc) Just replaced speakers. Car has been slightly lowered, has CAI, and true dual exhaust. Aluminum radiator with dual fans. No smoke or leaks at all. Customized Cougar XR-7 wheels as well.
I can take any additional pics you may want, or you are welcome to check it out and go for a ride. (I work swing-shift, so it may take me a few hours to respond.)

Also, here is a video of my toy collection which includes the T-bird on the walk around:

I bought this for my wife for a cruise-in type car. Something to take when I have my car there. She loves the way it drives but it sits too low her for and bad knees doesn’t help with that. I really hate to sell it because it is such a nice driving car, but I have enough toys of my own so I am getting her a different spare vehicle.

Fuel gauge is inaccurate. I think it is the sending unit. I just rebuilt the odometer, so I have been going off of it.

Will consider trade for Subaru, 4Runner, Rav4, Sequoia, Lexus RX, Mercedes 4Matic. Maybe others, just ask. No bikes though. It is a spare car for the wife.