TCCoA Forums banner

1993 3.8L T-bird for sale, blown engine

795 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  _95badbird 
#1 · (Edited)
The interior is just about as perfect as you can get for a 15 year old car, and the exterior is in very good shape as well. The passenger front fender is the only issue with the exterior. It looks as if the previous owner rubbed their vehicle against it while parking and it pushed the fender in some. Other than that this car would be a good candidate for a V8 swap or if you just wanted to throw another 3.8L, that would work too and probably be easier. I was going to try and fix it myself, however I just don't feel like taking the time to work on this car. I will post up some pictures of the interior, exterior and the hole in the side of the engine. Please email me at: kris.m_96@sbcglobal.net if you are interested. I am selling it very cheap and would like to get it out of my garage ASAP.

Thanks guys.

See less See more
#5 ·
Here are the pics of the front passenger fender that was like this when I bought it. These are not the tires that would come with the car. These have been put on the car so that the new tires do not get flat spots on them. The front tires on the car right now are 255/50/16 BFG DR's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.