TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Overkill Fetish Freak
2,458 Posts
I think you are talking about the IRCM (intergrated Relay Control module). That box houses the relays for things like the Fan, Fuel pump and other major players. The EDIS module for the '94-5 V8 is external of the EEC and that puppy is not cheap. The EDIS controls the spark to the coil packs.

The EDIS module is located near the air tube ribs and the way custom dog food bucket air box.

A '96+ would have been a better choice considering the '94-5's intake setup is retarded and those transmissions sucked. A 99+ engine & trans would be a even better choice since we all know you can't get any power from NPI heads no matter how much RTV you use. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The part # on the part is F48F-12B577-AA, I think it may be the CCRM, I was told that this is the same, and after a google search, the part # shows up for both 3.8 N/A, and also 4.6... I just want to be sure, so I do not mess up the electrical system. As for the year of choice, I only decided to put this motor in because I had sold my V6 for more than I bought the Donor car for. I am using the rear susp. on my 1938 Ford Pickup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts