TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lots of spare parts from 1994-1997 t-birds.
corner lights, headlights, taillights
airbag sensors
center console
a/c parts
stock pulleys
heat vents
oil dipstick and tube
quarter windows (tinted)
ignition coils
mostly complete engine, parting out
one piece aluminum driveshaft from 93 mark VIII
heat tube for 96-97 center console
keyless entry control boxes
brand new heater core
96-97 hood
stock exhaust with mufflers
boxes of electrical parts and wiring
open to all offers. time to get some room back in my shed!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Parts

How many miles are on the ignition coils pulled from engine? One of the electrical connections completely broke off mine. I am also looking for an intake manifoldFor my 97, if possible. =D
-Brett

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Eric, I need some wheels! Text or call 716-374-0656. I know you have something. Even 2 would work.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How many miles are on the ignition coils pulled from engine? One of the electrical connections completely broke off mine. I am also looking for an intake manifoldFor my 97, if possible. =D
-Brett
the coils were from my engine that was @ 99,000 miles. accurate as far as i know. it was t-boned by a utility pole about 5 years ago, lol.
the intake is different. mine is a 95

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eric, I need some wheels! Text or call 716-374-0656. I know you have something. Even 2 would work.
fresh out larry. just scrapped my last one a few weeks ago. all i have left is my set of 4 16" powdercoated american racing wheels. someday i'll get them on that car, lol. if i get a set of tires on em, i'd have a set of 4 rims 4 ya!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Well I need 16inch wheels! Me and my dad are going to pick up a 1990 Supercoupe next week. So I am going to give him my mint first generation SC wheels. I need something to run my Stickies on.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just broke my rear driver's side corner light/lens. Do you have one for sale, or just the larger tail light assembly?
i have the corner and the larger taillight. 94-95 style with the black bars on the bottom or the 96-97 style that are all red?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts