TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This T-Bird looks to be in pretty nice shape. Might be able to get it pretty cheap.

Ford Thunderbird LX | eBay

I like the color, have only seen it once in person. It is fully loaded, and even has a power passenger seat!

Has climate control, which the owner obviously does not know how to use. :rolleyes:

Al

·
Super Moderator
16,814 Posts
Looks rough to me, there's creases all along the bottom of the side molding on the quarter to the midway point of the door on the passenger side, the quarter window trim is all gouged up, the driver seat - the previous owners clearly never heard of leather conditioner - and how do people destroy those switch plates so catastrophically? The dash bezels look pretty good, minus the stupid light bulb drilled into the radio one, the moonroof deflector doesn't work(no surprise), headlights look have cataracts(also no surprise) and the unnecessary black trim piece in the trunk is duct taped to the weatherstripping for some reason. I personally abhor that color too :tongue:

·
Registered
890 Posts
For $1,100 bucks that isn't bad at all. You have to see my cougar that is the same color as that one. Now that thing is rough. That tbird looks like new compared to my car

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly. $1100 is a great price. Some new switch plates and weatherstripping, etc, and you could have a decent cruiser.

Al

1 - 4 of 4 Posts