TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 thunderbird for sale i totaled this car sunday night around 12 on my way home shoot me offers for parts ill look up the shipping here is some pics of the car.

I miss my baby =/ but it'll teach me to drive much more carefuly next time sadly it ended this cars life pm me for what ever you need

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
How'd it happen?

Be honest.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Speeding and not seeing the stop sign and getting a dui because I blew a .09 yes I shouldn't of drank since I'm a minor but I don't believe alcohol caused the wreck since it was .01 over the legal limit....

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
So this ain't gonna happen???

Hi, i am going to be building a 5.4 nvh block for around 1000 hp i was wondering recommended turbo sizing it only shows one turbo post? I see a lot of percision 76mm twin nvh blocks with this hp but they seem more strip then street used. they are also like 4 grand a piece is there any other reccomendations this is planned on being a dd car so id like to have it spood decently through all rpms

Gosh darnit, I thought you were gonna be the one!

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
... I don't believe alcohol caused the wreck since it was .01 over the legal limit....
:zsoapbox:
Doesn't sound like you learned anything from this part of your statement.

Glad you are okay and no one else(?) was hurt. Don't let it happen again!

Good luck with the part out.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My point was 100% sober I still would of wrecked last time I looked at the spedo was 70 mph and when I started on the brakes I hit loose grovel skidded across the road and into a ditch. I learned a lot from this accident 1.) Don't speed. On public roads ever and 2.) Don't drink and drive not even if its below the legal limit. This was my first time drinking in several years. I'm not done with punishment yet I'm looking at over 10k in fines plus 2 years of aa and up to a year in county jail and this is the first offence on my record ever I havnt gotten any tickets or in any kind of trouble before this.

·
Super Moderator
16,826 Posts
You do know alcohol also impairs judgment right? A 100% sober mind usually has a a neon banner flashing in those situations saying, "hey this slippery gravel road might not be the place to be going well above the posted speed limit".

And apperently you didn't learn from your friends two months ago: http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=141761. Even there you're passing blame elsewhere...

With how the conditions were that night I'm sure a sober person would of wrecked going 45 around the corner.

Well no ****. A sober person with half a brain cell wouldn't have done that in the first place though, hence the severity of getting caught drunk driving and the severe charges attached, in which you deserve. That ditch you crashed into could have been much more substantial.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Dont mean to roast ya but I saw this coming when you posted about making hp in your intro thread. I hope you are ok. At least part the car out as much as possible and maybe you have enough to buy another car.

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Speeding and not seeing the stop sign and getting a dui because I blew a .09 yes I shouldn't of drank since I'm a minor but I don't believe alcohol caused the wreck since it was .01 over the legal limit....
Wow! :eek: Well, thanks for being honest.

You do know that as a minor you were .09 over the legal limit of .000 for a minor? The entire amount counts.

My point was 100% sober I still would of wrecked last time I looked at the spedo was 70 mph and when I started on the brakes I hit loose grovel skidded across the road and into a ditch. I learned a lot from this accident 1.) Don't speed. On public roads ever and 2.) Don't drink and drive not even if its below the legal limit. This was my first time drinking in several years.

I'm not done with punishment yet I'm looking at over 10k in fines plus 2 years of aa and up to a year in county jail and this is the first offence on my record ever I havn't gotten any tickets or in any kind of trouble before this.
Well, you certainly started with a pile of charges for a first time offender. Thanks again for being honest. May be this will be a lesson to others who won't have to go through what you're currently facing. Take your lumps and move on. This may seem like the worst thing in the world and it's a hard lesson to learn but life does go on. Count your blessings and never make this mistake again.

BTW, I have to ask, who's purse is laying in the floor? You didn't have a girl in the car with you did you?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Rare color! I bet it looked nice in its day.

Drinking and driving while a minor? Some ADULT needs to go to jail.

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Rare color! I bet it looked nice in its day.

Drinking and driving while a minor? Some ADULT needs to go to jail.
Yea, I didn't even think of that. Whoever or where ever you got your drink from needs to be charged.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I wish you had been hurt a bit. You did a really stupid thing and it sounds like you really didn't learn your lesson. Maybe spending a few weeks in hospital would have given you some time to think.

I don't see much of value out of what's left from that pile of broken parts.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The purse is my mother's she took photos of the car I was in jail at this time and I'm not using any of this money for another car just fines also the gravel isn't usually at the one endthere has been another wreccck since mine and they were sober. I think the two years probation and suspended license is enough injury

·
Registered
231 Posts
Like none of you ever drank under the age. So don't be so hard on him. We all make mistakes. When I was your age I did it, few times I wondered how I got home. Just because our Nazi themed goverment says its wrong doesn't make it wrong. Biggest suggestion I could give you is get a lawyer. You'll walk in there and they'll toss the book at you. It isn't a matter of right and wrong but how you'll get out of the most trouble.

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Well now that we've got that out of our system. I'm going to close this thread.

Luke, If you want to part the car out. Decide what's worth selling and what you want for it and start a new thread.

If anybody wants any piece in particular send him a PM.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.