TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted where i wrecked my 350z, and i think everyone would agree now isnt exactly the best time to buy another 20k car... so ive been looking and found a 1995 bmw m3 with 105k miles, interior is 9/10 exterior is 7/10 black on tan convertable with black top, manual trans.

theyre asking 7500, but i think i could get it for 6500, which is the trade in value on nada.

has anyone had any dealings with this car? what do you guys think?

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Not sure about that year , But I looking and thinging about tradeing my 03 Jag for the 03 M3 Nice cars but the Jag has AWD & the M3 is just the rear

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
If you think that it's not a good time to buy a 20k dollar car, I wouldn't be getting that one. Every maintenance item is expensive, and replacement / repair is killer, especially if you can't do the work yourself.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
If you think that it's not a good time to buy a 20k dollar car, I wouldn't be getting that one. Every maintenance item is expensive, and replacement / repair is killer, especially if you can't do the work yourself.
:zwthstpd:

The E46 M3 (2000-2006) is a much better overall car and is wayyy easier to get OEM and aftermarket parts. It wont be as expensive, but your parts will still have to come from Deutshceland. But definately check out the E46.

C.Hill

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
well it aint a bird. why not get a camaro, mustang. the thing i have against bimmer is they are extremely over priced especially to maintain. its prolly going to be a pita to do any type of dyt repair.

·
Registered
386 Posts
i wouldnt worry about parts, and if you do your own work it shouldnt be that bad either. I was looking into an m3 a while ago and as far as I can recall they have some pretty bad cooling issues and I believe some have a problem with oil distribution....regardless...good car ifyou find an example with a good service history. Hit the forums and do a search for your year and type 'review'...that should help you out. Beemers are top quality cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts