TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Oh the wing... It was off of a Plymouth/Dodge Duster. It's been many years ago, but I found a wing that fit in the junk yard and just took it off and painted it. It fit the width and had the taper correct.. so on it went. Mind you this was probably 1998/99.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Bump... Hey guys, had someone that was really interested and thought it was sold, but she's still around. Let me know if there's any renewed interest.

·
Registered
79 Mustang Ghia, 93 Mustang LX, 94 Taurus SHO, 95 Mustang Gt, 97 Cobra, 98 Mustang GT, 98 Mark VIII
2 Posts
Howdy, new to the forum here. Is your car still available, and is it one of the supposed 4 prototypes built?

·
Super Moderator
12,907 Posts
Welcome, not my car but I can answer your questions. As far as I know it's still for sale. No, it's not one of the supposed 4 prototypes built.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey guys, quick update. Just sold the car to a guy who hopefully will take good care of her. He's out of Spartansburg, SC. I do have the Eaton swap parts still available though. It was a bittersweet departure for sure for me personally.

·
Registered
79 Mustang Ghia, 93 Mustang LX, 94 Taurus SHO, 95 Mustang Gt, 97 Cobra, 98 Mustang GT, 98 Mark VIII
2 Posts
Thanks for the info trunk monkey.
I hope you got atleast close to what she's worth svtbird, awesome car and story

21 - 28 of 28 Posts