TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah the 94-95 SC's are among some of the rarest, but the prices they go for are insane to me, do those cars really sell for that and about how easy is it to sell one at that price I can imagine this guy will be sitting waiting for the phone to ring and nothing will happen, am I wrong?

I had an 02 Mitsubishi I put on craigslist for 450 bucks body was good and clean engine had a lot of miles but ran good. So I figured it was worth at least that and people were just slow to coming for it I felt as if I couldn't give it away and I literally almost was for that price.

The flooding is getting ridiculous out in Illinois, I live near the Dupage River walking distance like 50 ft. or so from the house, and my neighbors yard and the road in front of her house is full of water from the River, just waiting and watching to see if it comes to mine or not, it is getting close, my T-birds will be safe in Romeoville, but I got to watch for the rest of my cars, just brought my 4x4 truck home from work today just in case the water gets too high for the car to pass through. I hydrolocked my old Cougar a long time ago in the street like that, everyone made it through fine and it was my turn to go and this big truck came barreling by and water rushed over the hood and clack the car died in an instant and I knew I was screwed. Worst time ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts