TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BLOWOUT SALE OF THE STUFF I HAVE LEFT!!!! LOOK AT THE LAST POSTING TO SEE THE LIST AND SPECIAL PRICE WHICH INCLUDES SHIPPING

THE CAR HAS DEPARTED MY OWNERSHIP BUT NOT WITHOUT GRABBING SOME STUFF OFF OF IT BEFORE IT LEFT...

Now to find something to get me to and from Memphis without leaving me stranded and waiting on a tow truck..

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
How about the chin spoiler off the front bumper? (that flat black plastic piece that's riveted to the bottom center of the front bumper)

Does it have traction control and/or rear discs?

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the electronic heat and air control does work excellent.

I can have the 2 power window motors off in a day. I plan to remove the trans by the weekend and most other usable parts if anyone is interested in anything in particular. Fuel pump and gas tank are good along with the fuel sending unit, those all worked just fine.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Need power seat harness connectors (with some wire please!) and right front inter-fender wall with splash gaurd (I am not sure how big this is, I am getting it for a co-worker). Shipped to 48154.

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Electric fan is $80 plus $13 shipping. Autozone has this same fan for $194 after tax in mississippi. I have the original fan that has a burnt out motor that you could replace the motor in it also. I want $20 plus shipping for it. No broken tabs or blades and I do have a pic of it. the one in the below pics is the brand new one. I just remembered, the radiator has no leaks either, so if you want the radiator and electric fan shipped at the same time as a combo, I will sell them for $150 plus $30 shipping and that is for the NEW fan installed on the radiator, boxed and shipped to you. As I stated earlier, payment via paypal ONLY.

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mine had both legs broken off, probably by my fat butt (430 lbs) pushing down on it.

interior is beige but its junky. old age and people before me not taking care of it. back seat may be cleanable but no clue right now.

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
also, complete intake is off engine, with brand new egr valve that has only 200 miles on it or so, and idle air valve. along with a ton of engine components. one head is unknown cause I have not had it checked yet. other head appears to be fine as it had no leaks at all.

come on people, Mom and I are looking at hauling this thing off next friday to get what we can for it so its out of both our hair

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Need power seat harness connectors (with some wire please!) and right front inter-fender wall with splash gaurd (I am not sure how big this is, I am getting it for a co-worker). Shipped to 48154.
Your package is on its way. I figure it will be there tuesday or wednesday. Wife sent it today via priority mail.

Thanks for speedy payment, I appreciate it. Hope the wiring I gave you was what you were looking for.

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Come on people, I have a ton of stuff just waiting to be removed and shipped to someone needing a part off this car. I would rather someone offer a price on something and us haggle as all this stuff goto the junk yard and waste away. I am open to negotiation on everything, but dont get stupid and do something like offer $5 for a $150 good alternator...

After all, the engine was running great until the original electric fan burnt up. all the gauges worked and read right, engine ran strong and got pretty good fuel mileage. Surely someone needs some of these parts. I would rather them goto someone on here and pay thru paypal or shoot me a money order than go through ebay and lose 10-15% of the sale on those stupid fees they invented to make them billions every year.

Tires and wheels are in pretty good shape, tires are nearly brand new with a LOT of miles left on them and 85+% tread. the pass. rear has less then 300 miles on it.

Come on and make some offers.

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heck, I will do package deals, or even sell the entire car and bring it up to 100 miles to help with delivery!!!!!!!! Come on people, its a weekend sale!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts