TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey as the title states i just got a 95 lx tbird. I love it and plan to mod it as i own it. It will be my dd so no track setups however i would like some opinions on some of the best mods you guys have done or recomend. All feed back appreciated and i hope to make some fellow tbird and big cat pals. I am not against a blower set up but would be VERY interested to hear about effective na setups. Also id like to know so good exahust options to give it some rumble and "speak with some authority" when im idling or getting on the gas so to speak haha. Anyways thanks in advance all!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Welcome! Post up some pics!

The Trubends true dual exhaust is a nice kit. You would need it installed by an exhaust shop (custom job) along with your choice of mufflers.

Al

·
Administrator
7,997 Posts
Welcome!

Search is your friend, there's a ton of info here. I would go through the whole car first to make sure everything is up to snuff. Fluid changes, quality of the suspension and brakes, etc. Don't need to be hauling ass and then lose a ball joint or the brake pedal goes to the floor!

Joe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ill check that out! And its a solid car! Got it for a steal at 1900!! Does sound like it could use a right front ball joint but that will be finished after my first check in a few weeks and i have been searching haha just wanted to start a new conversation to be honest since i just joined😅😅 and weather is **** today but will post pics tomorrow!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts